Access Engineering provides on-demand mechanical engineering and prototyping solutions including CAD, CAE and manufacturing. We are pursuing major mechanical design contracts and searching for a self-motivated Manufacturing Liaison. Work is hourly paid contract.
– Coordinate/track customer fabrication orders through various manufacturers and shops.
– Tweak and translate CAD part models for ease of manufacture.
– Act as interface between designers and manufactures for issue resolution.
– Support business development, sales, and marketing for manufacturing services.
– Basic solid modeling skills.
– CNC Machining Associates Degree (or equivalent work experience).
– Understanding of various CNC manufacturing techniques (mill, lathe, sheet metal, EDM, laser, water jet).
– Supply your own computer and software.
– Clear communications ability and collaborative team player.
– Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
– Able to support 20 hours (or more) per week.
– U.S. Citizen
Flexible. Work on your schedule to complete tasks.
– 3 years CNC machining.
– 2 years SolidWorks experience preferred.
– Manufacture coordination experience preferred.