Access Engineering provides on-demand mechanical engineering and prototyping solutions including CAD, CAE and manufacturing. We are pursuing major mechanical design contracts and searching for self-motivated CAE Engineers. These positions will be responsible for developing and practicing FEA models for a wide range of engineering applications including structural mechanics, CFD, thermal, and electromagnetics. Work is hourly paid contract.
– Conduct various Computer Aided Engineering simulation work.
– Work closely with clients and senior engineer for developing the FEA models and validation studies.
– Prepare professional post-processing docs and simulation reports.
– 3 years FEA modeling experience (ANSYS or Nastran preferred).
– Strong knowledge of finite element analysis in one or more disciplines.
– Experience performing analysis or developing analytical methods in the support of design.
– Experience with validation of models through physical testing is desirable.
– Experience with solid modeling tools in support of CAD clean-up is desirable.
– Clear communications ability and collaborative team player.
– Self-starter able to work with minimal supervision.
– Able to support 10 hours (or more) per week.
– Supply your own hardware and software.
– Minimum BSME (or equivalent degree)
– U.S. Citizen
Flexible. Work on your schedule to complete tasks.
– Minimum 3 years FEA Modeling (ANSYS or Nastran preferred).